The Finanz und Wirtschaft (FuW) Forum invites to an exciting conference around M & A on the 28th of September 2017 in Zurich. Once again the organizers created a varied program with well-known speakers and representatives from the M & A sectors.At some point, almost all companies face a transaction in the corporate sector. The reasons are in the business life cycle. However, economic changes and political trends as well as tough competition and the need for innovation are also leading to a repositioning in the market. These topics were picked up and an interesting conference package put together. The topics are for example:
- Appetite for acquisitions:
How to succeed in post-merger integration, how to drive innovation through acquisitions, and focus on the due diligence process.
- The challenge of digitization:
What changes does the M & A process bring, what opportunities does it offer and how to deal with the threat of cybercrime?
- Global uproar:
How political and economic situations affect all acquisition activity around the globe.
- Myth of Private Equity:
What are the real implications of a takeover by a private equity firm – and what are not?
Interview with speaker Heinz Kundert, VAT Group
The speakers are:
- Felix Burkhard, CFO Galenica Group
- Dr Prisca Havranek-Kosicek, CFO Kuoni Group
- Bernhard Heusler, President (from 2012) and operational Head of FC Basel 2010-2017
- Heinz Kundert, CEO VAT Group
- Dr Adriano Margiotta, General Counsel & Corporate Secretary Valora
- Rafic Mecattaf, Global Head of Corporate Development Panalpina
- Dr. Michael Petersen, Managing Partner of Cross Equity Partners AG
- Xavier Rossinyol, CEO gategroup
- Rodolfo J. Savitzky, CFO Lonza Group AG
The moderators are:
- Mark Dittli, Editor in Chief Finance and Economics
- Dr. Martin Frey, Partner and Head of Corporate Finance / M & A PwC Switzerland
- Roman Tarlavski, Partner CMS Amsterdam